Thursday, August 28, 2014

Spring is in the Air


Thank god this Sunday marks the end of one hell of a long Winter 2014. My god I can hardly wait until Spring 2014 and more importantly Summer 2014/2015. Most importantly I can't wait to bring you the real Sydney Festival 2015 again (last year in January grab a look at some of the good stuff Sydney had to offer)

I really love Summer now Winter I just get lazy as all shit. I do hope to complete another Sugar (more like sweet free) September so keep your eyes on the BLOG for lot's of healthy shit on this BLOG next month.

So as Spring looms and over on my other BLOG Flashing off the Record you can see September music lists all September long! Also this week you could have caught my review to the wonderful Courtney Love at Sydney's Enmore Theatre.

So what does Spring bring? New boot camp, a trip to the USA and maybe even a few surprises. I am super pumped to go all travel BLOG again whilst over in the USA and I will have a countdown on this BLOG in the lead up to the big trip.

So until my weekend of Lady Gaga and the Central Coast, peace out folks x

No comments: