Monday, October 6, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - Gone Girl


Is it too early to call a film my movie of 2014? Well no because Gone Girl is brilliant! Yes flawless and simply compelling for the almost three hour experience in my local cinema.

Ben Affleck delivers the performance of his career and who would have through Legally Blonde Reese Witherspoon would go on to produce this David Fincher (Social Network, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (US version) and many more) film. Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross collaborate again on the amazing and mind blowing soundtrack.

The bad thing about a film so wonderful (yet so fucked - if you have seen this film the twist and turns and brilliant!) is the next time I go to the cinema (hopefully Annabelle) it will be hard to be as good as this wonderfully made all round terrific feature.



I know the long weekend is over but make a date to see this film ASAP it is truly remarkable.

I can't give away too much but watch the above trailer and now this is truly my favourite film of 2014 (thus far). I am ruining the ratings system and giving this a MONSTER 5.5 out of 5. I loved every minute of this, no special effects, no comic book heroes, no sic fi shit, just fucking solid as shit drama.

LOVED it.

Now to my post last night, LOVE it. If you missed it, YouTube didn't:



It is Labor Day after all huh?

No comments: