Sunday, October 12, 2014

Spring in Sydney Continues & Holiday Mode BLOG alert


Hello dear readers and I hope you enjoyed my photo essay of yesterday in Sydney running around the Eastern Suburbs. Yes no time for film reviews this weekend as the holiday commences tomorrow night from 9:30pm. And let me tell you, I can hardly wait to get on that big jet plane.

So warning their maybe fewer entries or better spaced out entries with unfortunately no images or fun. But stay with me when I return at the end of the month shit gets real as the year is closing in.

Can I just say how lucky we are in Sydney to experience this wonderful change into Summer through Spring, as I ran around Centennial Park this morning (amongst the dads in lycra (yuck)) I thought thank god Winter is done and hello Summer.

Now my other BLOG Flashing off the Record also has some posts pre loaded so keep an eye over there or for music lovers I have done a few Spring Music Lists (you know us music lovers love a list) so check these out below:

Winters Biggest 20 Tunes

Best Albums of 2014 (Thus Far - as of Mid September 2014)

Most Exciting Festival Acts for the 2014-2015 Season (Excluding Laneway announce and incoming Future Music Festival announce)

Top 20 Singles of the half decade (thus far)

Until next time dear readers, happy Sunday, it's the weekend!

No comments: