Monday, October 27, 2014

The BLOG is back from the USA


After around 2 weeks in the USA and then Brisbane, it's so nice to be home with my washing machine, my TV shows (man how much good shit is back on the box) and my own bed and home comforts.

Holidays are great but their is always something special about returning home. I was super happy also to return to my lovely boot camp this AM with some great folk and two super amazing trainers. Thanks y'all.

While I am thanking people, thanks to all my co workers for being such a dream to return back to work too, thank you to my BF for putting up with me, thanks to Koko coffee shop for helping me flick over to Soy Milk and thank you to my Mum, what a sweet SMS you sent me today.

Will continue to update on my holiday and maybe upload a photo or two and will bring you a film review real soon I promise. But seriously how shit does Tammy look? Right?

OK until next time, speak soon OK....

No comments: