Tuesday, October 21, 2014

San Francisco: Last full day, Cheesecake Factory and finally new shoes

So the city is busy, filled with hills and homeless folk, totally flies the pink flag and has cheap shoes at my favourite US shoe store, Journeys! Hooray new Tigers, as I chucked out a water damaged, Segway riding pair in Portland. As we head into our final US city before a quick stop into Brisbane it's time for me to reflect on what feels like forever on holidays. I will do a full update of my favourite things, places, hotels (Maui so far is looking good, it was divine) and my reaction to the Aussie dollar worth less than the US? Mot folk here look like they are two weeks away from bankruptcy. Enou for today, more tomorrow, can't believe the winner of the Australian X Factor, poor babe see you doing in store CD signings and bargain bins around Sydney summers post Christmas 2014. xo

No comments: