Sunday, July 3, 2016

That Movie Gay #2016


What happens when the last movie you saw (the unwanted, unnecessary and box office flop ID2) sucked so hard that you thought all School Holiday films were dogs? Well you give in and see CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE.



Here's my verdict. Hold my weave back, I'm going in!

I hated Independence Day: Re-whatever-the-fuck they were trying to reboot a dead in the water sequel, but this, I LOVED.

The message of bullies and high school could never be more of a point that needs pushing in 2016 with Social Media and bullying at an all time high.

Kevin Hart and Dwanye Johnson (hot as a mother fucker) are great and together work real well together. Melissa McCarthy is a nice surprise in the brilliant ending and Jason Bateman as Trevor is just an irritating fucker all round and plays it well.

Look this is nothing new, nothing fresh in the world of comedy/action but honestly these School Holidays along with the excitement building for Tarzan and Mike & Dave this is a School Holidays pick for the High school kids. Maybe Dory for the juniors or the brilliant film from across the ditch Hunt for the Wilder People.

Central Intelligence is not super intelligent but it is a lot of fun and I believe that is what Johnson and Hart strive to do so well done!

3.75 Stars, I liked this one, a lot.

No comments: