Saturday, July 9, 2016

That Movie Gay #2016


So Australian Margot Robbie is Jane and the beautiful Alexander Skarsgard is Tarzan (John) in the latest blockbuster film featuring Tarzan it's time for THE LEGEND OF TARZAN.



As School Holidays (Winter Edition) closes in on almost completion it's time for a film for the High School kids.

I was SUPER pumped for this film and I left even more pumped and actually for once wanting a sequel. After seeing loads of sequels I think there is a lot more of a story to tell here and even more of Alexander I was to see on the big screen!

Samuel L Jackson was absolutely brilliant in this film adding comedy and adding another dimension to this beautiful looking film and a well done action feature film.

I loved the scenes with all the animals from Lions to Apes to Crocodiles it had it all.

Just a good afternoon out and honestly one of the best and most action packed films of 2016. I enjoyed this a lot, 4 hot as fuck abs and stars.

RIP True Blood and Eric + Sookie or Eric + Jason sex scenes.

No comments: