Sunday, July 31, 2016

US Summer Drama Week: Fear the Walking Dead


Sorry for the lack of posts this weekend, as far as a quiet Saturday with one planned event on before Saturday hit it turned out to be a busy and social day for me and my dog Maverick.

So I have neglected US Summer Drama's this week, I have either been at the movies, at farewell dinners or just generally swanning around Sydney on a delightful week off.

Fear the Walking Dead is the last show I am very briefly going to shine the spotlight on, mainly because unlike it's big brother The Walking Dead I am not 100% mad about this show.

It departed our screens for a long mid season break back in May and returns August 21 (next month) for it's second half of the second season.

Unlike the fast and furious six episode season this season consists of a fifteen episode order and has been largely at sea via here and there.

And for Donald Trump here is what is happening next on the series but in Spanish, oh Spanish, build a wall fast! If not for the Zombies then for whom Trump?



That's a wrap on US Summer Drama week, next week film reviews and features on SING STREET and more!

No comments: