Friday, December 22, 2017

Wolf Creek Season 2.


An entire busload of tourists (and locals) are targets for Peter Dutton in series two, whoops did I say Peter Dutton leader of the cult group Border Force, I meant Mick Taylor.

Yes John Jarrett continues his wrath as Australian's best chance for 0 immigration in 2018. Two hit movies, the first a huge cult success and now has given Stan a hit series now in it's second season.

It's action packed and I crammed it all in on it's launch week. Yes when it launched last Friday I had all episodes down pat by mid this week.

Matt Day joins the crew along with the entire busload of unsuspecting travellers and shit gets real, real fast.

I enjoyed the suspense, the gore isn't as bad as some of the movies and Mick continues to be a force to be reckoned with.

Stan is kicking ass with Aussie content at present with Romper Stomper a look at One Nations core supporters launching on New Years Day. Whoops did I say One Nation I mean, like Wolf Creek another iconic Aussie film made into a series.

Wolf Creek is easy to watch, a good thriller and full of poor internationals stuck in the outback. Shark movies scare me out of staying in the ocean and Wolf Creek scares me from checking out the NT.

No comments: