Sunday, December 8, 2019

Cinema Slut 2019 (Phuket Edition)


Tootsies & The Fake is described as "make way! 3 tootsies, 1 lesbian and an A-list superstar are coming! Get ready for their new adventures", well this sounds like fun!



I have enjoyed over the past year or so a Korean film or two, so to step into Thai cinema was a whole new exciting experience for little old me!

Now I have seen a number of camp films in the past, but this my friends took the cake. Not to mention the opening scene makes the Brazilian BBQ scene on Bridesmaids look tame. Wait for it. Well you don't have to wait long, it's the opening scene.

So I am loving Phuket, loving Thai hospitality, so I am sad to say I am leaving the below beautiful beach early next week. Sad face.

However happy face for this film, it's camp over the top and laugh out loud funny in parts. Not to mention the entire (mostly) Thai crowd were getting into this film at my session. 3.5 unique stars for my first Thai film.

No comments: