Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Best Movies of 2020 - Whys is there 2 Parts in 2020?


2019 I saw loads of films, I could easily complete my annual list. 2020 however with the cinemas closed from late March until recently, studios also removing a large number of films from release it's a tough break in 2020 to be in the movie business.

Hence why yesterday after my rather lame return to the cinema for FOLLOW ME and my sad final experience before the cinemas closed their doors with BLOODSHOT, I decided to spilt 2020 up into two parts, BC (Before COVID) and later an AC (After COVID or 2nd long half of 2020).

I have to say though I am excited to make my way back to the cinema this weekend to take in the latest Russell Crowe film. Yes I am excited for a Russell Crowe film, how 2020 has changed me. Unhinged is the name of the film, it's out Thursday and it clocks it at just 90 minutes.



Stay tuned for more film reviews as the cinema slowly returns to some form of normal. Will we ever get Mulan or Black Widow at the cinemas? What about Tenet? Only time will tell.

I would love to give you a run down of other films I was excited for, however release dates are a forever moving best in 2020.

Also look out for my review of new Wentworth. YASS Teal Tuesday's are back crew!

No comments: