Tuesday, July 7, 2020

#COVID-19-BINGE-FEST - The Last Dance (miniseries)


Wow the #COVID-19-BINGE-FEST list is getting SO long!

The Last Dance (miniseries) is my latest binge. Like I say often, this is an easy watch, back to a much simpler time, the late 90's.

In the 90's I was lucky to go to a couple of NBA games myself. An Orlando Magic game with Shaq and my favourite team the Seattle Supersonics with the legendary Shawn Kemp and Gary Payton.

There is nothing like an NBA game, the atmosphere, the high level skill factor, the fans, it's insane. I have done a few NBL games in Australia and it has nothing on those two NBA games I attended.

I like most school kids in the 90's loved basketball cards, was interested in the mainly USA dominated sport and even played at my local Terrigal courts.



The Last Dance is a compelling look at one of the greatest sports clubs ever. The Chicago Bulls had way better leads than most 2020 network dramas. Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and Denis Rodman. Rodman alone is intriguing enough to watch this series.

I found this to be the easiest watch of all time. The show when it aired on ESPN in America, it tied with hit NBC series This is Us for the fifth most watched show the past USA TV season.

This is a must watch for sports fans. Ditch the dodgy NRL, this is what real champions look like.

No comments: