Friday, August 21, 2020

#COVID-19 CATCH UP TV - Vice Principles


How on earth did I miss Vice Principles when it first aired. One it was on HBO, thats my jam. Two it is funny and rude as hell and three it is a thirty minute crude comedy.

So after watching The Righteous Gemstones I was informed by a coworker Vice Principles featured a large number of the same cast.

Edi Patterson as Jen Abbott is outstanding. She also had some of the best lines in The Righteous Gemstones as Judy Gemstone.

Walton Goggins as Lee Russell also does steal most scenes he is in.

Look it's grim out there right now, the news is fucked, so for me it's dramas and comedy all the way. If like me you missed Vice Principles, it's on Binge in Australia, if you are elsewhere it's where you get your favourite HBO films.

No comments: