Sunday, November 15, 2009

AWT - Friday the 13th Report

Well Friday the 13th couldn't be more freaky than me (yes me) joining the cast of the Moscow Circus. I was serevely stitched up in an effort to get me into the Ring!

I couldn't believe it I have never been one for audience participation, I leave that to the performers and well was I embarrassed, the only thing keeping me from running out of the Circus screaming louder than Shit Me Spears after reading her Perth concerts reviews was the fact that I was in Mandurah, where you ask, Mandurah?

Yes I headed regional WA after my first working week in WA. I headed off to see the mighty Great Moscow Circus and yes was asked to join the show with three other unsuspecting people! OMG!

I thought to myself around 7:30pm nothing has gone wrong on this Friday the 13th until around 8:30pm that night!

Besides me running into the Ring the remainder of the Circus as per my last review was simply fab. The young kids love it, the middle aged love it and the oldies laugh and cackle along too.

After a mighty week and surviving the time change and being in a show (EEEEHHHHH) it came to an end of a memorable week in Perth-a-Lumpa

No comments: