Monday, November 9, 2009

Perth Days One & Two - Times are Changing

EEEHHHHH why does one part of one side of the country have daylight saving and the other plus QLD rejects this, EEEEHHHH it's affecting my sleep mo fuckers!

Well I had the most delicious flight to Perth including watching the great new Woody Allen Movie "Whatever Works":

FILM FREAK - Whatever Works

This movie is exactly they way I feel about Romance, jaded and extremely bitter!

This movie is simply terrific very well acted, great start, middle and finish, yes this movie is old school it starts the way it ends and it all works together quite beautifully. They don't do that too much these days!

I loved the story lines and the interesting outcomes in this movie. The plot was great and all the leads were magic!

I can't say enough good things about this film, but GO OUT and see it!

This does work, 4 stars!

Now back to my trip on QANTAS (Queer and Nasty Try Another Service) just joking, I would only ever fly this airline!

I landed in Perth and almost got the 4 hours travelling time back with this wacky time thing over here, I landed to Britney mayhem or lack of with her concerts getting the worst reviews I had seen since my last review.

I arrived at my delightful room and checked out the talent and the town. I do love Perth, it's like a small country town only with some good looking people thrown into the mix.

I passed out at 7pm as this would usually be 10pm (proper time) and woke up at Midnight, 3am, 4am and so on, until I thought bugger it let's have a run and check out Perth early in the morning.

And what a beautiful city along the water ways at 5:30am. The city really is magic, it's quiet, still and it almost seemed offensive to turn my IPOD up to 11 with the latest A-TRAK remix.

I had a great ring and then got ready for my first day in the Perth office which I loved!

The people over here really make the city, the people in Perth really are amazing!

Stay tuned for my Ladyhawke review from the Enmore Theatre Sydney and more tales as I do Australia all over.

No comments: