Friday, November 20, 2009

Farewell Perth & a final stroll down Avenue Q

Oh dear my two weeks is tick tock tick tock UP!

I can't believe how quick my two weeks living in a west end world have gone! I have travelled to Mandurah, I have been through the mighty Kings Park, my body has no idea what time it is and I have witnessed a Perth opening Night!

Yes last night in Perth saw Avenue Q open, which I was rather harsh on in my last review and I still feel a little reluctant to give it a brilliant review so I have decided to review the after party instead, because that was FAB!

Now the show is not very long and with a dreamy 7:30pm show start time I was out by 10pm drink and party food in hand, and was their party food, their was enough food for all the boat people and then some!

Great party great little location and how I love Perth, swan out to the street and BOOM! there is a taxi, oh I love it, not like Sydney you as well just walk home!

So that brings me to the end of my stay in Perth and what a stay it has been I have also braved the rough city nightlife of Northbridge, been made a fool of at the Great Moscow Circus in Mandurah and discovered how beautiful the Western part of our country is.

What a hoot it has been and I have loved every minute of the BLOG updates and I hope you have also, I hopefully will be doing another Australia all over excursion early next year to check out some people's maps of Tassie so stay tuned peoples.

Happy weekend y'all in the end to a week with twins have been made singles, the Aussie dollar is still riding high, the drama off shore with the boat peoples is finally resolved or is it? and who could go passed the fact the Britney is still lip syncing her rather motherly figure across this fine brown land.

Until next time, C YA

No comments: