Thursday, November 12, 2009

Perth - Living in the Real Wild West - Day's Two & Three

I am into my fourth day in the lovely WA and yes it's raining WTF, the dreamy weather has all but gone.

Now my first and second days were spent with lovely runs around the waterside, working in our delightful Perth Office and spending way too much time in the local Woolworths stocking up on my daily salad needs.

I must say this city really has a chilled out and totally relaxed atmosphere, people just stroll into work, the streets are super clean and air is so much fresher than the East.

The time difference is still my total downfall with getting through a full episode of Home and Away is still a task as this is on at like 10pm EST. EEEEEHHHHH Can't stay up even to perv on the super hunky Lincoln Lewis! Who would have ever thought a fucking ugly footballer (not like Issac Luke) would have such a hot son, maybe his wife had an affair (that's my bet).

So living over in WA is really doing good things for my stress levels and I am about to have a road trip down the Coast to Mandurah to check out the Great Moscow Circus. All very exciting.

As the weekend approaches I am also going to risk my life by heading out into the WA Seedy underground of Northbridge and make my way back from Mandurah.

Perth is really winning me over with the sublime weather, friendly people and dreamy work men over here!

Stay tuned for more updates as they are coming soon!!!

No comments: