Sunday, November 15, 2009

Man oh Man I'm in Mandurah

Well after the Moscow Circus debacle the night before I gather myself and had a look around the lovely town on Mandurah.

This town is all waterside, well designed and has cute little shops, cafes and yes fish & chip joints larger than Sydney's CBD!

After my trip to Mandurah I headed back to Perth for my ONE night on the Razzle Dazzle. Now this time last week the suburb (the next suburb to Perth) was in all the local papers. 40 Police go to Northbridge to close nightclub down, dozens arrested, read the headlines and I thought hey, this sounds like my kind of joint. It was basically like Kings Cross (with less whores), China Town (with my Japanese and Koreans), Newtown (less fanny bashers) and Darlinghurst (cleaner and not so skanky) all rolled into one.

Yes I head to the Court (fuck it was hard to find! Two places in the same street and cross st called the Court - originality people PLEASE!).

Okay so Northbridge was not Redfern take two, it was a fun place to drink, get loose and dance the night way to the town's most hated pop princess Shit Me Spears, Black Eyed Peas and more top 40 dance and in the other room, Mash Up's, Salt n Pepa, 90's stuff and the old piece of my man Dizzee Rascal.

The night was fab, I drunk too much, danced till my pants were wetter than a gay man off to see Britney whenever she decides to land in Sydney and really let my hairs down.

Greta fun night and I definitely recommend the Court to every Gay & Fanny Basher who deciders to go WEST!

No comments: