Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Week Two in Downtown Perth, WA

Well I am on the homeward stretch to my timely return to the East, Sydney city or some say Sin City!

I must say I was feeling it after a big night on the dance floor on Saturday dancing away in my own little rave cave to Brit's, Gaga, David "Sexy Bitch" DJ who works with all those RnB peoples and more. I had a great long walk (and got lost (twice)) through the beautiful Kings Park.

I entered my second week of Perth with a sun burnt face (due to my 2.5 hour walk through the Park), a sore head and one hell of a story to tell with my Moscow Circus guest starring appearance (more valuable than Heather Locklear's back in Melrose Place).

Now except a full review of my second sitting through Avenue Q opening Perth @ the Regal. I will also have live reviews back from Sydney on SIA @ the Enmore and a few more bit's and pieces coming up, hey some great gigs are coming see all the info below:

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Hordern Pavilion (early Jan)
Dizzee Rascal - Enmore Theatre (Late Jan)
Calvin Harris - Metro Theatre (Late Jan)
Lily Allen - Hordern Pavilion (Late Jan)
Good Vibes around the country in Feb 2010 (feat. the Gossip (Scream Beth Ditto), Salt n Pepa and a whole swag more!!!

That's it from Perth now with more to come in my final few days!

No comments: