Thursday, January 12, 2012

Circus OZ

Playing Tumbalong Park until the end of the month (and school holidays)

So I had high expectations on this as I had seen it around town and seen the Great Moscow Circus one million and ten times and it was time to see a different show.

I was firstly shocked at the prices, prices starting at $48 but rising as high as $109, it is a bit steep espically if you have a family.

Anyway now to the show, it held it's own for a little while but again with no animals and only 13 in the cast the tricks and fun were a little few and far between.

The cast seemed to be having fun but some more adult jokes and lame jokes made it a little amatuer.

Okay so I am going to be tough cause the Great Moscow Circus is a lot cheaper and has some much more enjoyable stunts and tricks. So I can only give Circus Oz 2 and a half passing stars.

No comments: