Sunday, January 22, 2012

@ the Movies 2012 - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

- Actual film released in 2011

Just coming out before the end of 2011 was the remake of the Swedish film and book "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". Okay I'm going to be honest, the Swedish films were hard to follow and the subtitles did my head in! But I knew underneath it all was a really good story and one day I would truly love this movie.

And surprise that's what I did when I saw the American version directed by the wonderful David Fincher (behind the Social Network) and starring Daniel Craig & Rooney Mara.

So this was what I expect a great complex mystery with lot's of twists and turns and lot's of heavy themes.

It's long but simply enjoyable it's a film lovers film, with a simply awesome cast and a killer soundtrack from the one and only trent Reznor with mate Atticus Ross.

I can't flaw this movie so let's just say it was released in 2011 but it could be one of my favourite movies of 2012.

The Girl with the Dragon Tatto is heavy but damn awesome!

I'm going to give this 4.75 Dragon stars for the Lunar new year.

Go check it out now it's a cinema experience!

No comments: