Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back @ the Theatre - Moving Parts {NIDA}


I love NIDA (not the location so much - particularly at lunch time and when hungry) and the venues inside it and from time to time they have some interesting plays on and Moving Parts with Colin Friels was one of those.

Colin Friels plays the owner of a fancy watch shop where in comes a young man (Josh McConville) and the plot thickens and unwinds. It was an interesting play and after a technical difficulty to start off the play finally started it's 70 minutes no interval run.

I do love a short show and I do love no intervals but this play actually felt a little long. I don't know if it was all the breaks between scenes of the lengthy dialogues.

It was a good drama and a nice return to the theatre for me and in coming weeks I hope to catch more live performance so watch this space.

So Moving Parts it's final performance was last night and I rate this production a solid 3 NIDA Stars.

No comments: