Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Almost 40 Countdown...... COMING SOON


No I am not almost 40, but it's almost 40 days till the BLOG converts to a HOLIDAY/TRAVEL BLOG, yes it's off to ASIA I go. Am I pumped? Hell Yes! And so many details to come and I will of course countdown 40-1 as I get ready for some Qantas action.

So why not many posts lately to you ask? Unfortunately I am busy wrapping up at my current job, Flashing Off the Record is updated daily (HELLO) and to be honest I have had so little time to see movies lately it's almost criminal.

I can write a brief piece on the latest in Television. True Blood first up, Season 6 finale, did I love it? No but it was like Revenge (Season 2) a great end to a so so season. Eric got his bits out and really a few things wrapped up and of course Season 7 got a bit of a set up.

Dexter in it's Swan Song, well where do I start, it has been an EPIC season and from the first episode I have been hooked. I will be extremely sad to see this show go. Dexter has been a legacy and to be honest TV has changed so much in the last 8 years since Season 1 hit our screens.

Good news for Devious Maids (aka Desperate Housewives Take 2) fans, Season 2 is on the way in 2014. Lifetime have found a hit on their hands so well done.

I am not sure fans of NBC's summer drama Camp will be so lucky, it's ratings are woeful and the show is OK but I think the NSW filmed drama is on the way out.

Ray Donovan is an interesting show on Showtime, it has been given life for a second season however is it a strong enough show to cover the lose of Dexter?

And finally speaking of Revenge earlier, did you catch the below teaser?

No comments: