Monday, August 12, 2013

Whats UP!


So a lot is going on at present for me and I thought I would explain lack of posts etc, etc. One with removing music from this BLOG my other little BLOG Flashing off the Record is really coming along.   We now have three album of the year contenders and they go a little something like this:

1. Rudimental - Home



2. Disclosure - Settle



3. Kanye West - Yeezus



It's been a great year thus far for music and that's why Flashing off the Record is taking up a real load of time.

Also I am excited to say I am off to start a new role and here is a wee peak at what I will be involved with, yes it's on the YouTube:



There you have it, back to Flashing off the Record, there is some exciting stuff coming this Spring:

1. 20 to 1 countdowns on Sunday (as usual)
2. 20 to 1 themed countdown's Monday throughout Spring
3. So many Friday Dance Off's!
4. Some mind blowing Saturday Soundtracks
5. Listen Out is coming and so are some of the most amazing musicians right now!

Also I am desperate to get off and see more movies including and not limited to:





Keep tuned in to see if I see em and what I think of them, I know for one I am see this load of trash in a couple of weeks (thanks to a wicked old witch in Sydney for this invite):



So there's where I am at, where you at?

No comments: