Saturday, November 9, 2013

What's On @ the Movies 2013 - Captain Phillips


I really enjoyed this film, first up. I wasn't expecting the world but this film and Tom Hanks really delivered. This was like Gravity really edge of the seat stuff, I love a film that really grabs you and shakes you by the balls, here is the trailer:


If you are keen for a well made and well acted film this is it for you. It was a super hot Saturday and I couldn't think of anything better than hanging out in a nice cool cinema and watching what could be a very terrifying experience.

The film also did not make the pirates out to be demons but also showed their desperation as well as Captain Phillips ordeal.

Captain Phillips, it still has a chance to make my end of year film list, 3.75 pirate stars.

No comments: