Thursday, November 7, 2013

What's On @ the Movies 2013 - Gravity


I haven't been to the pictures for a while but last night I broke that cycle, I dipped into some Gravity. This film has done extremely well and by viewing the trailer their are reasons for and against it's success:



This movie is tense, Bullock and Clooney hold your attention for the entire 90 minutes. I was extremely surprised how much I got into this film. The dialogue is great or vast but it all seems to work and visually it's brilliant!

I have to say I went in with limited expectations and I think that is the best way to approach a film in 2013 and to have those limited expectations exceeded I was very happy leaving a very empty Fox Studios. Oh sorry the Entertainment Quarter with a lack of Entertainment or people.

So without criticising the white elephant that is the Entertainment Quarter anymore I have to say this is a really fun ride in space. If you were thinking you needed to hear one more good thing before you paid the $40 for a movie ticket these days, let this be it, it is really fun, so off you go.

Gravity rates an outer space 4 bright Sandra Bullock with a bad haircut stars.

No comments: