Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What's On @ the Movies 2013 - Adoration


What can I say Naomi Watts and Robin Wright you cougars you! So I hadn't seen an Australian film in what felt like forever (even though this was a French co production) and tonight was the night. So Adoration what can I say two mothers share their sons in a rather unnatural manner. But hey each to their own. No judgements here, but I will give a star rating, but first up the trailer:



So is this romp any good? Well yes and no, it's way too long and nowhere near enough nudity from young Xavier Samuel. He is really growing on me!

But this really is a film for a rainy day, one you save up if their is nothing else on. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it, it stretched out that little bit too long and left me feeling like this was a little unbelievable.

Adoration: it rates two COUGAR stars. Watch out Courtney loves Cocks your Cougourtown crown is well and truly stolen.

No comments: