Sunday, December 1, 2013

What's On @ the Movies 2013 - Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa


I love ten year boy humour and what does this film serve up, 10 year old shit and fart humour. Therefore I loved it! Their is one scene at a cafe (and if you have seen the film y'all know where I am headed) which nearly made me cry with tears.

Look a lot of the fun is ruined by the preview but how many comedies in 2013 aren't, so with that said SPOILER ALERT:



So with all that said, this is so not everyones cup of tea (well hell you can't please everyone these days, there is always an unhappy mother fucker in the room) and look some of this is just downright silly and repetitive but what the hell I laughed, I smiled and it was a tight 90 minute effort.

Johnny Knoxville plays this 80 something year old very well and the young Jackson Nicoll is just ace as his grandson.

I rate this a fart and shit worthy 3 stars.

No comments: