Sunday, December 1, 2013

What's On @ the Movies 2013 - Carrie {2013 Remake}


It's no secret I LOVE Chloe Grace Moretz (AKA Hit Girl in the Kick Ass films) and Julianne Moore and I did recently see the musical version of this film, so it was always gonna happen that this weekend I would get amongst seeing this interesting and well done remake.

Let's take a look at what your in for:



Carrie is an interesting look at how cruel people can be at school and how revenge can sometimes be a bitch.

I totally enjoyed this film, it builds up to the main BIG scene and this does not disappoint. I also liked that they didn't turn up the gore too much and Chloe does well when all hell breaks loose in the school hall.

Carrie I had high expectations and I enjoyed it every bit that I thought I would. Carrie is a fun cinema experience, 3 Stars.

No comments: