Sunday, December 15, 2013

Super Saturday - It's Christmas MOTHER FUKKKKAAAAA


Yesterday was a MASSIVE catch up day and a big hello to all my dear friends:

Brooke, so excited for your new incoming bundle of joy, all the best XOXO

Araceli all the best for your big overseas adventures, I am so excited/jealous of you XOXO
James Barker, Renee, Rob (cox cox baby), Titmuss & Hayden, so nice seeing y'all

All my crew last night, Kimmy + Ian & Ashby - Happy Christmas, Cathy T, Pammy + Stevie B, Shaunak, Chu Chu, Zangers, Spudwah, Ninny & Sharda - such a great night. Pretty sure I didn't need that gelato thick shake after dinner though - LOL

So all this Christmas talk brings back my final and revised Christmas gift registry as the big day is coming oh so soon:

Game of Thrones - Season 2 

The Walking Dead - Season 2 

The Following - Season 1

Damages - Season 5 

Hart of Dixie - Season 2

Jamie - Private School Girl

Miss Fishers Murder Mysteries - Season 2/Part 1

Shameless - Season 3

Wentworth - Season 1 

True Blood - Season 5

Arrow - Season 1

The Walking Dead - Season 3

To my last few Christmas parties, I am excited, I am pumped but I also looking very forward to Boxing Day. Man how good is the Christmas to New Years period. I love it!

Also tune into Flashing Off the Record for songs 200-101 to be revealed with Australia Day bring the big 100-1. Also on Boxing Day the BIGGEST and best album of 2013 will be revealed.

Until next post, and they are limited during the busy Christmas events, so keep calm and carry on - LOL!

No comments: