Friday, December 20, 2013

What's On @ the Movies 2013 - Kill Your Darlings


With a very fine cast and an interesting tale to tell Kill Your Darlings helped me:

1. Escape the heat
2. Enjoy a Friday night wind down which did not involve a Thai massage
3. See some serious gay loving and sexual tension from one Harry Potter
4. See that crazy bitch sister of Weeds lead in a bat shit crazy role

So all in all a good night at the cinema with 3 other folk @ Cinema Paris. Man does anyone ever go to that cinema other than me and some of my nearest and dearest?

Let's take a look at the trailer:



I would have to say I enjoyed this true story a lot more than I expected. A well acted piece and a good piece of cinema to almost see me into 2014.

Kill Your Darlings, is no summer blockbuster but it rates a very well received 4 Stars.

No comments: