Sunday, December 22, 2013

What's On @ the Movies 2013 - Ender's Game


When it comes to School Holidays the movies does dish out some really average films and this is one of them. I should have known from the below average trailer (below) that this Harrison Ford return to sci-fi would be terrible.


The sad thing is this movie starts OK but it gets worse and worse and the ending, OMG spoiler alert - it's shit!

It doesn't surprise me this film is yet to break even, despite reading it's had mainly positive reviews this isn't one of them. This movie went from getting a pass mark to a fail. Harrison Ford's career is on a downward spiral and with this film I think things (hopefully) can only get better.

I can only give this 1.5 Sci-Fi stars. It's super average and maybe only a last resort from the Summer heat.

Tomorrow a great film review for one of the BIG Boxing Day films, yes advance screening film alert, tomorrow I review Philomena. Get your Kleenex ready for this one.

No comments: