Friday, January 3, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - August: Osage County


- Film Released in 2013 in other countries (however I totally want this on my year end list - like this)

What a star studded cast and what a play this was. I can't remember when I saw it at Sydney Theatre but I remember just loving the shit out of it. And the film version is just as good and such a treat when it has been a relatively uninspiring holiday film season.


I know this is not going to be everyone's cup of tea by looking up the reviews online but I personally just loved the shit out of it. Meryl & Julia were in the finest forms of their career and look a dysfunctional family sometimes is a little close to home however if you love drama this turned it up to 11.

I really urge you to see this one at the cinema it's just epic the dinner table scene is so mesmerising that you need to be in that cool dark room.

I can't say enough good things about this killer cast and the great play this film comes from. Treat yourself go on and enjoy this new years gem.

August Osage County, family always comes first and this family rates high in my book 4.95 Stars, oh what the hell 5 STARS!

No comments: