Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Halfway Thru SUMMER - Ode to Melbourne & Adelaide...


So Summer is halfway done and being a lucky little diva in NSW I am escaping the heat however Melbourne and Adelaide residents I can recommend a few indoor activities and give you another taste of Lily Allen's upcoming third album:



Now I know I usually leave music to my other BLOG, the now famous in France: Flashing off the Record, but I am currently celebrating great achievement in Australian music and celebrating 4 party starting albums so yeah.

Right so indoor entertainment does not get much better than:

The Movies, here are some of my killer picks these Summer season at the Movies:

1. August: Osage County - YES a five Star film, reviewed not once BUT twice. Currently $10 at Hoyts Cinemas till Thursday when Walter Mitty becomes the $10 film of the week.

2. Blue Jasmine - Golden Globe winning performance and seen twice and not to mention my film of 2013. Stunning, outstanding and limited screenings around the place.

3. Philomena - Just brilliant, Dame Judi Dench, divine...

4. American Hustle - Jennifer Lawrence you are fabulous!

New ones I am yet to see:




Also don't forget there is some theatre in Melbourne, you can always escape the heat and see young King Kong - grab some tickets right here NOW!

That's it dear readers, return for some more news in Real Sydney Festival soon..

No comments: