Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - Wolf of Wall Street {Advance Screening}


- Film released in 2013 in other territories - cool way to combat piracy Australia!

So it was the year of the ladies at the Awards this year, the Best Actress category is so strong however  the Best Actor category is a bit blah, until I sat through this film. Leo is amazing! He plays Jordan Belfort oh so well and he is just getting better and better with age.

I loved this film, yes it's long but it didn't feel that way and Aussie newcomer Margot Robbie is fab, well done to the former Neighbours Star starring in a Martin Scorsese film she should be made now, for life.

This film had it all, nudity, oh so much language and drug use, drama and Leo on a roll. He is just getting better with every picture and even better looking too might I add.



I really recommend this to folk over the Australia Day weekend, other than this I believe the only new major film is a reboot to the Paranormal Activity franchise.

The Wolf of Wall Street will shock some but the full cinema I saw it with largely loved it, the large cast and Jonah Hill just being completely outrageous was super fun to watch.

I am going to score this one high, cause it's good, real good! 4.5 Wall Street Stars.

No comments: