Monday, June 30, 2014

When Good Shit Comes to an End


After 7 years, 7 seasons and countless episodes both Californication and True Blood both come to an end. Californication has lost it's way a few times, had some random guest stars (Marilyn Manson and Rick Springfield to name a couple) and some awesome season long guests like Kathleen Turner. David Duchovny and gang have served up some dirty humour over the years and Marcy (Pamela Adlon) has dropped some almighty F bombs.

Heather Graham has been a sublime addition to the 7th and final season which really has been a good way to go off.


Now to True Blood, I am only one episode in but I know this season is going to be a massive improvement on the last season. Season 6 really saw True Blood go off the deep end and depart from the books a little too much. This season is Eric dead? Who will live? Who will become a Vampire or a fairy or even a were-something?

So many questions, so much to wrap up in 9 (it's only a 10 episode season) episodes.


So what happens when these shows wrap? What is left to replace them? I know I am super loving Devious Maids (now in season 2), Under the Dome starts again soon, Hit the Floor also has some seriously nice eye candy in it & finally I kind of want to catch up on 24. I am yet to watch season 8 but the revived season intrigues me.

That is all in TV land for now I am sure I will update more TV in coming days and I can't wait to get my eyes around Jersey Boys the movie.

No comments: