Tuesday, January 27, 2015

#I'mNotDavidNorMargaret, Film Reviews My Way 2015


The third war film I have taken in, in almost three weeks and I am about to take in American Sniper, it's time for UNBROKEN the Angelina Jolie directed pictured film right here in Australia.



Was nice seeing the handsome Jai Courtney (a war film junkie at present - also being all handsome in the Water Diviner) shirtless again in this film. Other than that this film is long and after seeing two other war pictures I was beginning to think I was seeing this tale over and over again.

The leads black (dyed) hair was also a massive distraction, the UK actor formally of Skins Jack O'Connell was good at times however the family reunion was super random and almost felt a little forced.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the film, but after seeing the trailer multiple times I sat there check, every prisoner punches him in the face, check the are lost at sea, check, check.

Ok so the battle scenes are good and I did enjoy this on Australia Day, 3 Unbroken Stars. Not the best war film out there but it's alright.

No comments: