Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Mistresses (U.S. TV series)


After four camp seasons and keeping up with fellow camp US Drama Devious Maids, Mistresses wrapped on 6 September 2016.

The latest and last season of Mistresses was an average ride with last seasons new awesome foursome member leaving after one season and one of the originals also dying dramatically.

The Summer has been cruel in the USA and I have a feeling the axe will fall fast on some of the new US shows launches this week. Scream Queens, Gotham, Empire, The Blacklist and Quantico all return for me this week. Joining American Horror Story and Blindspot I have a lot on my plate now.

I am keen to watch my little Ray Donovan finale shortly and next Monday The Rock's Ballers will wrap up season 2.

So back to Mistresses, it's not really with a heavy heart that this show is now off my roster. Alyssa Milano really was missed and the filming moving from LA to Vancouver and back again, girl, it was all over the shop!

With the dodgy Australian characters and so many babies the show was a little less Mistresses and more like Mommies by the end.

Up next more TV reviews..

No comments: