Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Shameless Season 7.


Earlier this year I was beside myself with Season Six and now with Homeland being delayed it meant Shameless gets a promotion to air earlier than expected.

Season Seven premiered online the other day and man it picks up the madness exactly where Season Six left us....



Frank is still a trainwreck and the family is doing the best to keep moving forward (Thanks Julia G, I love a good moving forward).

I am a huge fan of this show and usually after seven seasons you start to drift as a fan, but I am becoming an even more hardcore fan of Shameless with each season that arrives.

Here is hoping for Season Eight (and early like this year) again in 2017. Shameless is jewel in the crown of Showtime's current drama line up, great stuff!

No comments: