Sunday, October 30, 2016

Just over 2,400 Posts now...


It's Sunday, I look down the barrel at 2,400 BLOG posts, some small, some large, some about film, some about music and mostly some just keeping it random.

Back in my hey day 2007 was the year this BLOG first hit the intranet, a lot has changed since then.

I created another little BLOG all about music Flashing off the Record but one thing remains the same, no social media and I pose the question is it worthwhile dropping the whole no social media to get my rambles out there?

I have no real interest in social media right now nor have I recently so I am leaning towards no. Organically I would love to grow readership but wouldn't every blog, every newspaper?

Anyway today I have to fast for a few gross tests tomorrow, so it's TV, TV and more TV today, I feel that I have lost my love for the movies lately. School Holidays was a wasteland for films and now I just can't get my movie groove back on.

Insecure is the latest 30 minute HBO comedy that I am catching up on today, here is a sample below.



I finally finished up Luke Cage this morning which was enjoyable but given me another reason to stay away from the cinema this week, I think I have had my quota of Marvel this weekend and honestly I could not do Doctor Strange on top of 13 almost hour long Luke Cage eps.

I did absolutely love the Girl on the Train but for some reason I am enjoying my cinema break and Netflix n Chill sessions.

2,400 posts in with Halloween tomorrow, Melbourne Cup Tuesday, what a delightful week we have ahead. Look out for another 2,400 coming to y'all soon!

No comments: