Friday, October 7, 2016

That Netflix Gay #2016


Netflix continues to dominate the streaming world (as reported this week, Presto it's time to go on Jan 31 2017) so it's no wonder I looked to EASY for my next binge fest.



This show (no pun intended) is EASY to watch, short, sharp and well written. I am 4 episodes in and just hit play on episode five (no Orlando Bloom yet) and I love the storytelling and the different stories represented in each episode.

I can see myself in several of the stories and great seeing the handsome Dave Franco on Netflix. Also great seeing Looking (HBO) star Raul Castillo as a straight controlling male in the Spanish heavy episode four Controlada. I feel Netflix is helping my Spanish language skills after this and Narcos.

Easy is a rare 30 minute series on the streaming service (yeah I gave Grace and Frankie a shot but mmmhhhhmmmm) as the service generally favours longer dramas and more gritty hour plus episodes of Marvel series.

Easy is a good watch and one I recommend dear readers.

Easy half way through gets a solid 4 Stars.

No comments: