Tuesday, December 20, 2016

That Movie Gay #2016 (Outdoor Cult Classic)


Oh 1995 I was 13 and full of rage, until I saw CLUELESS


I too was TOTALLY Clueless in 1995 and was starting to realise what I was and what life was all about. I was a basketball referee and had a paper run, I was hustling my ass off the Central Coast ASAP!

But back in 1995 Alicia Silverstone was a thing and Paul Rudd was equally as much of a star. Paul Rudd has done a lot better for himself with Alicia opting for the more B Grade films.

The soundtrack was one of my favourite things, Luscious Jackson, Beastie Boys, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Radiohead, Jill Sobule and Coolio.

The movie has dated that well but it's still a cult classic and in all honesty the experience at Ben & Jerry's outdoor cinemas was a little budget and last night in Sydney it was like Winter. Overall though it was a romantic clear night with stars in the sky and on the screen. Clueless it may not be the worlds best film but damn it was a lot of fun and the fashion!

No comments: