Monday, December 5, 2016

Triple J Album of the Year Poll


I love Richard Kingsmill's Album of the Year poll, it means the year is over (and what a cunt of a year it has been) and it means one of Australia's best radio announcer reveals his favourite records plus the amazing Triple J listeners album of the year.

I think Flume might take it out the listeners album of the year, whilst here is the ten records I voted for:

AlunaGeorge - I Remember
Anderson .Paak - Malibu
Weeknd, The - Starboy
Tkay Maidza - Tkay
Sia - This Is Acting
Solange - A Seat At The Table
Flume - Skin
Drake - Views
NxWorries - Yes Lawd!
Broods - Conscious

You can also vote HERE!

As the year wraps up I will have my movies of the year list (like last year) and more the year in music lists/reviews and specials than you can poke a big ass stick at.

Yesterday I crowned FLUME the male artist of 2016 on Flashing off the Record and next Sunday it's the ladies turn. So keep an eye out on Flashing off the Record.

See you round soon!

No comments: