Monday, November 6, 2017

Silver Screen in 2017 {A Bad Moms Christmas}


I gave the original a huge 4.5 Stars, so can the Christmas edition beat this? Simple answer No, but maybe.



Receiving bad reviews and some wondering why? I actually enjoyed this on a Sunday morning. Double the mums, double the random sex jokes. Yes we enjoyed them the first time around (well I did), I love a good joke about sex, females doing it for themselves and it was a huge improvement on the Hangover films.

Mila Kunis is actually a great lead, her supporting moms have varied success, but Kathryn Hahn does really steal most scenes she is in. Not to mention Hahn's movie in the movie is the fabulous Susan Sarandon. The good thing about Susan is she is killing it right now, her role was small in Ray Donovan (wrapping up recently) and the main alongside Jessica Lange in Fued.

I really dislike Christmas, I think it's an over the top waste of money and when you don't have kids, it's kind of boring. I also hate forces Christmas gatherings and this movie summed up a lot of the awkward, less sexy stuff around Christmas.

I laughed out loud, had fun and really that's what we all need in 2017. It's no Oscar award winning film, it's no blockbuster, but god let's lighten up and have a good time y'all.

4 sexy stars..

No comments: