Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Asia All Over - EXPRESS Tour


After completing a lovely tour of three islands in the Maldives, it's back to bumping Asia. First up I had already taken in the sights and sounds of Bangkok, now on Tuesday it was Singapore for a brief stopover at Changi Airport, best airport ever BTW, Sydney go for a road trip and see how an airport should loon and feel. Now today after an early flight it's the first time for me to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Being the national capitol of Malaysia, it was a must for me to tick of the travel list after already visiting Penang and Langkawi in the past.

Tomorrow another early flight with a greater distance to the airport, it's time for my virgin trip to Taiwan. I am super excited, I've heard only good things so keep and eye out here for Taiwan posts and hopefully some pictures.

It's busy, busy, busy currently as I cram in three Asian cities in three (well four days, two days in Taipei) or so days.

It's going to be hard going back to cold old Australia as winter comes to a close but I have to recommend to all, escaping the Australian winter for a few weeks is a MUST. Why stay in the cold when you can experience warmth just a few hours away and experience cities with their shit together.

Sorry Sydney but the more I travel, the more I come to understand, it's not me, it's the fucking cesspool that is a city with lockout laws, corrupt officials allowing developers to ruin any green space available and don't start me on the bad service, please.

Till next time, XOXO

No comments: