Sunday, August 5, 2018

(Mini) Sunday Spotlight: E^st


Hailing from the Central Coast (my old stomping ground) comes E^ast, an exceptional young vocalist who has given us a number of tasty EP's and singles, whilst we wait for that debut album. That is why I started up the Mini Sunday Spotlights, there are so many great artists out there, many (like E^st) who are yet to release a full length record, but deserve a Sunday post to showcase their talents.

And E^st is talented AF.

Her latest single I Don't Lack Imagination continues her winning run of singles and features. Featuring on the highlight single from Alice Ivy, Somebody Get Me a Drink, E^ast is also a vocalist in demand.

Melissa Bester is the real E^ast and I hope in time we finally get an E^st record, for now I am happy for the catchy AF singles...










No comments: