Sunday, January 24, 2021

January La Première - All American (Season Three)

All American is back Monday early evenings on STAN. Airing in the US on The CW, the third season is finally back. During our very minor lockdown in NSW I binged seasons one and two back to back. All 32 first episodes.

The show debuted back in October, 2018. The series is inspired by the life of professional American football player Spencer Paysinger with Daniel Ezra portraying Spencer.


With a large high school based cast, All American is like most teen dramas on The CW, however this one is less a superhero lead.

The show finally cracked the magic million viewers for its first episode making it, its most watched season opener as well as the most watched episode. All based on live ratings of course.

I feel like I watched so much TV throughout the Sydney goes quiet this one was one of my picks. Whilst I watched this all early on last year, I did really need to lean into the recap as a lot of shows have come and gone since All American seasons one and two.

I am excited to see where season three goes and without fail this will be back for season four on The CW.

No comments: