Tuesday, June 22, 2021

June TV Finales - The Handmaid's Tale - Season Four

The Handmaid's Tale has returned to its season one episode count. Boy does it help with the filler content being removed. Based on the 1985 novel of the same name by Canadian author Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale (like multiple series) returned after a COVID slumber.

We are lucky as fans of the series, as ahead of the fourth season premiere, the series was renewed for a fifth season. I have a feeling thought it may be the final season with the critical response to this season.

For me though, I loved season four! For me The Handmaid's Tale is definitely up there with my favourite finale of the June blog series.


No spoilers here, but Elizabeth Moss as June has one hell of a season. She directs, acts the hell out of every scene while delivering one killer performance in episode ten.

I have no idea when season five will be back so until then I waiting patiently to see how the finale's events goes down.

Well until tomorrow (hopefully I will post about the Fear The Walking Dead finale, yes late again!) you catch The Handmaid's Tale, Season Four on SBS on Demand or earlier seasons on Stan.

No comments: