Sunday, October 3, 2010

Boys Boys Boys Goes - Bang Bang Bang!

Oh Thailand where on Earth would you find a strip called Boyz Town with every type of Go-Go boy, Massage joint (with a happy ending) and everything in between. GOOD GRIEF!

So Bang My Cock is now old, I have been here in Jomtein (aka the upper market version of Pattaya) for a few days and I have become a regular at the above board local massage place (great foot massages, except my blisters are just even too nasty to show the poor massage people), the local 7 Eleven and a regular on the beach where you can get everything from Pineapple and other fruit, to fake tattoos, massage, pedicures and manicures, all of which I have now had.

The trip has been great, shopping, beach, eating (I have gained about 17kg) and checking out the local sites which today included a Thai temple on the local mountain. I love this whole Buddhist thing it's ace, maybe I have found a religion for me. Or maybe not.

The people here are super friendly and quiet forward at times, but hey I have realised while being here the man I recently meet is the best man in the world and I can't wait to see him when I return.

So Thailand, love it, it's fun, it's cheap and it is a hell of a lot better than sitting at home watching those vile Dragons win the NRL grand final. Damn dragons and damn their fans y'all suck.

Okay well another update in a couple of days, happy long weekender make it a bender for me :)

1 comment:

Erin Lindwall said...

Hey mister I'm a dragons fan!! haha! It's in my blood! Glad to hear you had a blast in Thailand!!!