Thursday, October 7, 2010

So it's been a while...

So yeah it's my last day in Jomtien today and I must say I am a little sad but also happy to return home to the beloved city of Sydney.

The trip has gone super fast and I have enjoyed the few cultural things I have done whilst in Thailand, the not so cultural shopping and bizare movie experience (full review next post) and all the relaxation one can fit into a weeks break in South East Asia.

So my trip comes to a close and I will do a final re-cap of the trip upon entry back into Australia unless I get stopped by Border Security (Hello Grant Bowler).

So yeah not much to report on today, it's hot like every other day, I'm off for another massage, the hotel owner where we are staying has kindly offered to cook us a farewell lunch (you don't get that at the Hilton, imagine Paris cooking, it would be like coke for started and smack for mains).

So there we have it Bang My Cock cuming to a big farewell. I love you long time Jomtein and Thailand, Singapore airport here I cum!

No comments: